Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Moment You've All Been Waiting For...

So I know that everybody has been anxiously awaiting for months...and the time has finally arrived. I just got my first pictures of Walter, along with an update. He is still mating. They just wrapped up the "baby making" and are now facing the 40-day period of incubating the eggs before they hatch. Then, in 40 days...my little Walter will be a father. Here are the pictures below. The first one is a picture of his nest...not what you expected, is it? He lives in Chile. The second one is a picture of some of his friends and the Magdalena Island with the lighthouse in the far distance. This is where their nests are located. And finally, the third one is of my pride and joy. There's Walter, the stud himself. Isn't he cute? Mama's so proud of him.




4 Comments:

Blogger ashdown said...

what a pimp!!!

6:49 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey said...

This may be wierd, but Walter oddly reminds me of Jasen. He has the same, I'm the man look...

10:27 AM  
Blogger Alyzzle said...

Ridiculous...that's all I have to say.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Brittany said...

he's cute, and your going to be a grandma!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home