Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Playing Marco Polo with Helen Keller

What is up with those Astros!!! Fourteen innings and they still can't pull off a win.

The past few days have been really amazing. Jeff and I had a huge fight last night. After a few hours of arguing, him driving away and coming back, and me sitting in silence for over half an hour we finally talked it out. He is blowing me away lately with how he is changing. I see him becoming an amazing leader and a greater man of God. His heart is changing and so is his passion...its incredible to watch and it makes me proud.

Hanging out with his family has also been fun. The way we've been acting around here lately is much like watching an episode of Seinfeld. We spent the better part of an hour last night debating what is considered a "snicker" of a laughter. Then, to try and figure it out, we each attempted to imitate a snicker. His mom chuckled, his dad snorted, Jeff giggled, and I actually succeeded in snickering (so I think). Then the other day we got in an depth conversation about each other's toes at the lunch table, which of course ended with us all whipping out our feet and putting them on the table for display. Finally, tonight while watching the world series, we got on topic of Jeff's surprising ability to be bendy. He can take his toes, pull them up to his mouth, and suck on them! Somehow the topic progressed to us each stretching one leg up onto the kitchen counter. Its things like these that make me really miss my family. I miss the Looney Tunes gang and all its crazy antics.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ARE HAVING SO MUCH FUN, WISH I WERE THERE.

12:02 PM  
Blogger aca said...

the astros suck.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home