Thursday, October 06, 2005

Stupid People Shouldn't Breed

So it has been a frustrating past few days. Jeff and I have been catching up on the news lately. Yesterday we were watching Fox News and they were talking about how dangerous it would be if Harriet Myers were to get the Supreme Court Justice spot because she's a christian. Then they had that stupid Ann Coulter chick on after that talking about some stupid thing or another and promoting her new book, "How To Talk To A Liberal (If You Have To)." I hope she doesn't breed. Following that segment was a 2 minute coverage of this one guy that was set up on a blind date with a girl, who showed up and found out that the girl was a really a transvestite. His reaction? Stab the guy 20 times. Oh, but dont get angry, because in his defense he said the reason he reacted that way was because of "gay panic." So the guy got off with only doing 3 years for murder! Stabbing somebody 20 times isn't panic...its murder. And 3 years for doing it is ridiculous. People spend more time in jail for using crack than this guy will for murdering somebody. Oh, there's still more...

Today Jeff is reading the Christian Worldview Network online and he read an article about how Bennett was talking about abortion. He was addressing the argument that pro-choice is good in that if there weren't as many abortions, the crime rate would increase because having a baby would really cut people's income and make them broke. Bennett comes up with a solution...why don't we just have the black babies aborted, that way crime rate will go down. Can you believe this guy? So many curse words are running through my head right now. Lower crime rate by aborting black babies. Why didn't I think of that? Oh...maybe its because I'm not a racist and an idiot! Anyways, we got so frustrated that we had to turn it off the news channel and quit reading news articles. Jeff was on the verge of throwing his computer and me of sticking my foot through the t.v. screen.

On a happier note, my sister is coming up this weekend! I'm so excited. That's all I really got for now. I have a headache from all the stupid shhh... going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home