Saturday, August 20, 2005

My Penguin Is An Honor Student

So it's been a good week...so far. We'll see how tomorrow goes...dun dun duh...(that was supposed to be mysterious music notes right there...if you didnt catch it)

I started work back up on Wednesday. Its actually good to be back working, I missed serving. Except last night where I had 3 different guys at 3 different tables that apparently thought my chest was the speaker you talked into to order food because everytime I walked up to the table that's all they stared at. I mean, they could have at least tipped better if they were going to do that.

You'll never believe what I did yesterday. You're right...you guessed it! Wow, you're good. I did adopt a penguin! Now, I know what you're thinking..."Stacey, you remember what happened with the duck?".....(Moment of silence)....But I dont actually own the penguin, its not being shipped here in an ice chest and I'm not moving to Antartica...or Alaska...or wherever in the cold that they live that starts with an 'A'. No, I adopted it through an organization where for $36 a year I support the penguin and I get to name him and they give him a nest that has his name on it! And they send me pictures and updates. How cool is that? Anyways, I named him Walter....Walter the penguin. I dont know why I chose to support a penguin instead of a starving child through world vision...probably would have been more productive and made more sense. Heh.

I just saw a woman walk by window smoking a joint. Heh. Interesting

4 Comments:

Blogger nikki })i({ said...

I miss you. I love you. You always make me laugh.

3:47 PM  
Blogger nikki })i({ said...

Oh yeah and congrats on the new baby boy!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

Wow, I don't even... wow, I am happy for you, I wish I could see the goofy smile on your face right now! Congratulations.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Heddah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACEY!!! I HOPE YOU HAD A FABULOUS DAY!! We have to hang out soon... So soon. Anyways happy birthday and I hope you had a great birthday :)

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home