Monday, March 28, 2005

A Voice For Melissa

Leave.

Get out of her life...get out of this country.

Don't talk to her anymore...don't even say goodbye.

You don't deserve her, she's too good for you. And one day you'll wake up and realize what you let go and what you missed out and hopefully you'll hurt. I hope you hurt like you've hurt her now because you've just broken her heart, shattered her trust, and sent her back to the dark place where she was before she met you...but she pulled herself out for you because she thought you were something special. You were a waste of her time and of her emotions. And now you leave the country, leaving her in shambles for her friends and family to pick her up and show her the love that you never could.

You never deserved her, Kevin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heddah said...

I'm not going to lie, I won't mess with Melissa now. You frighten me stacey. jk, I love Melissa and I have some words I could add... but I'm a decent Christian woman ( I heard that in a movie) :) Let's hang out again soon :)

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home