Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I'm goin' goin' back back to Cali Cali

So I know you all have missed me and fret no more...I am thus returning to California today. Or in the words of Biggie Smalls (Big Up to Brooklyn), "I'm goin' goin' back back to Cali Cali." I have been vacationing and enjoying freezing my noggin off in Oregon (Oregano as I like to call it), but the sleazy arms of corporate America (I'm so emo) must bring me back to Sacramento for work. Its been an amazing week of relaxation. Jeff and I have no money cause we both just got caught on the lam running from the Popo's...we're gangstas like that. So we spent the week staying up late, sleeping in, kicking it in our pj's, doing puzzles, and watching movies. I got an amazing array (vocab word--2 points!) of movies this week: Saved, Anchorman, Starsky & Hutch, Oscar, Intolerable Cruelty and of course...Napoleon Dynamite. We watched almost every single one twice except he has some prejudice against classics and refused to watch Oscar....if you havent seen it, watch it, its funny.

Anyways, we're about to roll out the door. California here I come...back. I shall return from my journey $40 short (stupid Craps tables), with a sore foot and fresh ink and bring Sacramento something new...an awesome musician...and my boyfriend, Jeff.

2 Comments:

Blogger Danae said...

will you guys make a trek down here anytime soon?? you know you've always got a free place to stay in the yorba linda. miss you.

12:04 PM  
Blogger CodyBrock said...

Good seeing you again, Stace. Altho we didn't fare too well with the craps. Oh well...another time! I hope that all works out for you down in Sac, just do me a favor. In February I am SURE YOU KNOW, but please go see Something Corporate and Straylight Run. I literally want to cry when I think of how amazing it would be to hear "Konstantine" and "Existentionalism On Prom Night"...Within one evening. Wow. You and Jeff HAVE to go and let me know all about it. Love you both,
Cody

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home