Saturday, December 18, 2004

An Apology To All Guys

So, for the record, I hate being a girl. I dont think I realized how high maintenance I am until I got a boyfriend...because a relationship requires maintenance, and when its with me, it requires A LOT of it. So, to all boys--I apologize for all girls. We dont know why God designed us this way...to nurture, to care, or to just nag the hell out of guys. It is often said that girls got the worst end of the deal from the fall: We have "times of the month" (or for some girls--"the week of the bitch"), we have to go through childbirth, yada, yada, yada...all those disgusting bodily things that are painful that guys dont have to go through. Guys have nothing...or so we thought. Guys have the worst pain of all that is unbearable...they have to put up with us women. They have to put up with the nagging, the bitching, the weird emotions that have no reason behind it, the "month cycle", the crying, the unending process of trying to figure us out, the I'm-mad-at-you-but-I-dont-know-why-and-I'm-not-going-to-tell-you, the whining, the confusion, the DRAMA. Nothing in the world is more dramatic than girls, not even Broadway or Titanic (which we make guys sit through for 3 hours and watch and then listen to the soundtrack of Celine Dion). On top of that we have the manipulation. An example, a girl can be sitting at the table eating soup and need the salt and pepper from the cabinet. She will deliberately call her man into the room, pick a fight purposely for no reason, go through a whole argument (the whole time the guy is confused), blame the guy for some reason or another, then make up and ask him if he can get the salt and pepper for her. This is the girls route. The simple and more sane route would be to just get up and get the salt and pepper herself, but girls cannot be simple. It is not in our nature. It IS in our nature to be difficult....but were cute.

So...sorry guys. Sorry Jeff. Girls are stupid. There really is no purpose to us other than to create hell for you, but still look cute while doing it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heddah said...

Um so I am definitly NOT high maintance. So speak for yourself there stacey ;)

4:32 PM  
Blogger stacey said...

HEATHER!! Are you kidding me?!?!?! What are you always getting angry at me for..."Stacey, youre just not giving me enough attention...I need more attention, I need all of it." Which is okay, as long as I get paid in Jose.

1:32 PM  
Blogger CodyBrock said...

You should totally host a radio show, where guys can call in, tell you what their girlfriend said/did. Then you can reassure them, and bring harmony to the world. Then all these sexually frustrated men can stop trying to take over other countries. Then Bushy can go to camp David and relax.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Alyzzle said...

Wow Stacey, way to put every female in a box and call it bad names.

Why are you trying to look like my blog?

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home