Monday, March 07, 2005

Outbreak Monkey

So I'm just in to drop a quick note. Cant really stay too long to post any deep thoughts, especially since my head is too clouded to contain any deep thoughts.

I somehow obtained strep throat the other day from talking to one of my professors that had it...no we were not making out as everybody keeps asking me. Needless to say i quickly spread it to my sister and to jeff...what can i say...i'm a little overachiever.

As you can imagine it has been nothing but fun. We all gather in the living room, cough for 5 minutes straight, collect mounds of tissue, talk to each other in our sexy, raspy voices, and then cough more until our lungs bleed by making each other laugh...who knew humor could be so painful sometimes.

Well, I think that is about all I have the energy to write right now. I'm off to make myself some soup. I tell ya, if soup were alcohol...then I'd of been drunk for 3 days straight now. I hope everybody has a good week. As for me, you dont need to leave me notes saying "Youre praying for me" because anybody who knows me knows that I enjoy every minute of being sick...at which you might want to pray for me for sanity.

1 Comments:

Blogger CodyBrock said...

I'm...um...praying for you?

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home