Sunday, August 14, 2005

The Freaks Come Out At Night

So I'm back in Sacramento. I'd say its good to be back here...but is it? Apparently a straggler followed me here forgetting that camp had ended. Somebody tell Gibson camp is over.

Jeff and I had a lot of fun yesterday. We spent the day in San Francisco and then went to the Dave Matthews concert later that night. It was a day full of interesting happenings that could only happen to us.

He had never been to Pier 39 so I took him there. The only shops we went into were mostly food shops and a magnet shop that had beer magnets. Then I took him to see the sea lion "zoo" and as we stood there watching and I started barking like a sea lion we determined that I would make a good sea lion because all they do is lounge around and make the same annoying noise over and over again...sound familiar?

The show was great. Jem started it off. Got a little confused at first when I heard Jem was playing...thought an 80's (or was it 90's) cartoon was going to come out on stage with kinky blonge hair and an electric guitar. After that the Black Eyed Peas hit if off. They are awesome to see live. Then Dave came out and hit the stage...and the people behind us started hitting the joinnts. I gotta say, I'm not usually a big fan of Dave, but he blew me away last night. They are so amazing.

The concert, of course, ended on true Stacey fashion. Jeff and I left during one song to go get some hot chocolate. On our way back down the stairs to our seats I slipped on beer (that's right) that was all over the steps and fell flat on my ass, throwing my hot chocolate all over myself AND some guy in his seat that was asleep and wearing a white sweatshirt and jammed my toe all at the same time. Sometimes I amaze myself. It scares me how much of a "Cody moment" that was.

2 Comments:

Blogger stacey said...

good to know...glad my post was that profound

1:04 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

Stacey sounds like you are having a blast, I wish I could have seen your dramatic fall. I love ya!

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home