Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Oh Osama! You're So Silly!

Whine...whine...whine. Wow, I need to get over myself.

Sorry about the last post I wrote. I deleted it because it even bugged me. "Poor, pathetic me that's having such a hard week because things are happening that arent the end of the world and are entirely overcomeable (if thats a word)." Funny how we worry about petty things. Funny that I let stupid things stress me out. Funny that I actually expect my life to be this perfect path and am completely surprised and disturbed when curveballs and speed bumps get thrown into my life. So I'm sorry.

So apparently Osama bin Laden is trying to use my credit card to buy dirty magazines. I got this email saying that my credit card was still trying to be used on this website called iprive.com. So i visit the site and call customer service and apparently the person tried to buy phone sex and a couple of dirty magazines but the card kept getting rejected. His company caught the fraudulent activity and said it was traced back to Pakistan. That Osama....he's so perverted. You can't help but laugh at stuff like that....my card has been perverted...poor little christian atm/debit card...I'm praying for you.

Listening to "Sometimes You Cant Make it on Your Own" off of U2's new CD. Its an amazing song, it reminds me of their best and classic stuff off of Joshua Tree, which has also been playing in my CD player all week. Until I locked my keys in my car...in the ignition..with the stereo going this morning. So I put my ear to the window and listened to all I could hear before the AAA guy came.

Well, that's the word from me for the day....back to studying. Learning about conjugation....of bacteria...not as exciting as you thought is it?

3 Comments:

Blogger Alyzzle said...

I'm borrowing this truck while my car is in the shop and this thing is a piece. It starts without a key and well, I didn't know this until after the fact but the key doesn't unlock the doors. So yesterday I locked myself out of the truck. Good thing it only took the AAA guy 5 minutes to get there and use that thingy :)

10:11 AM  
Blogger CodyBrock said...

I'm sorry to hear the Taliban got ahold of your credit card. But yeah...that's just hilarious

11:10 AM  
Blogger aca said...

stacey...

you should live in a bubble. it would be more safe for you.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home