Thursday, September 08, 2005

The Weekend of the Jamanda wedding

Jeff and Cody just pulled into town. I cant tell you how amazing it feels to be able to hold my boyfriend in my arms again. He just got his new phone and is busy fiddling with it right now and discovering all the cool tricks it can do. The first thing he did with it was somehow "marry" it to his computer so now they are great friends and can share secrets...technology...i'm so stuck in the 80's.

We're gonna catch a quick sleep and then head down to southern california for jasen and amanda's wedding. I'm so excited! This wedding is going to be amazing and a lot of fun. I'm so happy for them and so excited for them! If you guys get this, I'll be seeing you soon! I can't wait! Peace out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

Stacey, I miss you so much, I have actually been thinking about you alot lately. So I thought I'd let you know. write me sometime. and give me your email address or something.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home