Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I Got Soul But I'm Not A Soldier

Well I'm back and in a better mood than last time. I got to go hang with my parents for a day down in ol' tracy. It was nice. Except last night as I was making a margarita for my dad I walk into the room where he and my mom are talking and they both just stare at me and my mom says, "Did you know that your father fell asleep at the wheel last night and crashed into a tree? How do you feel about that?" My dad has only gotten about 3 hours of sleep over the past 3 days as he fights to keep the family business alive. So as he was driving home the other night, right down the block in front of the washington mutual he fell asleep at the wheel and crashed into a tree and blacked out. He totaled his truck and had one of his employees pick him up and drive him home. Then he admits to my mom that he wasn't even going to tell her because he didn't want her to worry, which just pissed her off more. I worry for my dad. Sometimes I wish I was rich so he wouldn't have to work anymore to finish putting us through college.

On a lighter note, I got my iPod the other day. Since then I have already dropped it twice and managed to scratch the screen from keeping it in my back pocket. But I've also been productive with it. In true fashion, I have made up my own iPod dance soon to be filmed and put on a commercial. It consists of me shaking my booty with my hands in the air while "Africa" plays. Who wouldn't want to see that?

Well, I'm out. I'm going to go try and soak my feet because they still smell pretty bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home