Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Don't Everybody Rush To Comment At Once

So that is the last time that I try and do a blog entry where people actually PARTICIPATE! Thank you to Heather and Nathan, those who actually read and know what the words "let me hear your thoughts" mean.

On with life. Its been a good week. I started school on Monday. I only have one class, which is my Nurse's Assistant class. Simple. I basically sit in the classroom for 4 hours and learn a bunch of easy tasks. The first day I learned how to wash my hands. I feel when I say that to people I should be wearing a helmet and jumping up and down clapping my hands saying, "YAY!" I also learned that the bookstore on campus gives coffee away for free after 3:30pm. So you can guess where I on my 10 minute break at 4.

Today I got to learn how to change adult diapers and properly position a patient on a bedpan. My partner/only friend I made in class is an older woman in her late 40's, I'd say. So when it came our turn to practice, I got to change her diaper and while doing so I told her, "So you should get used to this because pretty soon you're going to be wearing these things." She hit me. Then gave me an apple. Anybody else find that weird.

Everybody will be glad to know that I just got an email updating me on Walter, my adopted penguin. They informed me that Walter is going through his "courtship displays," meaning, "Walter is looking to get busy soon." So, if you think about it, pray for Walter. I just saw "March of the Penguins," and man, mating for penguins is not easy. On top of that, if he's not a studly penguin (I don't know why he wouldn't be) than it may take him awhile to find a mate and he may be a last resort for some chick. Everybody knows what it feels like to be picked last. It sucks. You especially don't want that when it comes to mating, that just makes it worse. I bet he wont have that problem, though. I bet when it comes to chicks, Walter is a heartbreaker. Big pimpin' baby.

I think that about covers me for the day. I'd ask you guys to post your opinions on things...but we all know how well that pans out. So why dont you just keep your opinions to yourself and that way I wont be disappointed by NOBODY commenting. Except Nathan and Heather...post away.

9 Comments:

Blogger Danae said...

sheesh! sorry - it's been awhile since i've been to blogger-world! ;)

um, i think jeff is wrong and you are right. cuz i don't think whores are evil and malicious. they're sad and lonely and mistaken cuz they're lookin' for love in all the wrong places and they don't respect themselves. not cuz they're bad people.

adult diapers sound super fun!

miss ya!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Heddah said...

Can I just say at my last job I had to change this old mans diaper, and bathe him. It was tramatizing and scarring... plus I totally put his depend on wrong. Ugh... the thought of it gives me anxiety!!! Have fun!

11:09 PM  
Blogger aca said...

uh when i got married...my name changed to ashdown...not nobody. thank-you-very-much. i beg to differ...I DID comment.

poop on you

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so while I try to rectify my mistake for not leaving you a comment... I don't know what to think about the church is a whore. I have had bad experiences due to something going on within a church, or something that the church does. Although I will also say that I have usually enjoyed the fellowship part of the church by getting to know people, (which is why I'm going to Utah this weekend.)
Anyhow, when I have a more philisophical answer for you I'll comment again. The lady hit you??? Like playfully, did you piss her off? And an apple??!!! That's funny. Stacey, you always have the best way of telling stories. Either that or your life is just really damn entertaining.
Well, I hope Walter finds is mate. I haven't seen March of the Penguins. But don't penguins mate for life? So at least when he finds his mate he won't have to worry about divorce.
I better go finish cleaning house. Call me up sometime. Love ya Stace.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Alyzzle said...

here's my comment.

6:04 PM  
Blogger nikki })i({ said...

yo dude. i loved your post. it made me laugh a lot..it was medicine to my soul. See look at you, you're already good at this nursing thing...man I'm alme

9:14 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

You're funny. I'm really not intelligent enough to comment, but I would have to favor Danae's comment, I think the church has been trying to please the wrong people.

7:19 PM  
Blogger aca said...

so jasen just informed me i was wrong. so i apologize. i thought you were saying noone comments on your blog period. so i am sorry. i didn't know you ment for that particular post.

my bad.

i am not a very good reader.

amanda

1:00 PM  
Blogger debbie said...

it's so lame to reverse pyschology your way into fishing for people to post on your blog. It is completely shameless of you to post that as if you're the only one who doesn't get people to comment on your posts, I mean heck, brittany's about the only one who gives a rip about what I say. if it weren't for her i'd have no self esteem for lack of posts with feed back.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home