Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Short and Sweet

Have I mentioned that I love Oregon yet? Don't get me wrong, I miss my home and family terribly, but I love being in Oregon. I've rediscovered my passion for art here. I have so much drive to do it. Jeff designated last night "date night" and took me to the college campus to paint at night. It was so nice. Nobody on campus, just the two of us sitting in the middle of the campus in front of the water fountain painting.

School has been interesting, to say the least. Last week we learned how to give sponge and bed baths. This week we're learning how to clean dentures, brush teeth, and put in catheters. If you dont know what that is, look it up because I'm keeping it PG on my blog.

I don't really have much to say right now. Maybe as the week goes on I'll come up with something. Until then, I'm going to finish reading "Lamb." If you haven't read it, get to it. I wish I was clever enough to write this book. It's great.

6 Comments:

Blogger nikki })i({ said...

Awe man...you're so lucky. I wish I had a boyfriend that liked art as much as me and would paint with me! I miss you guys.

11:33 PM  
Blogger nikki })i({ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Alyzzle said...

I'm glad you're having a good time. Got to spend time with the McWatters family...so cool.

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, c'mon you know you miss me way more than you love Oregon. :) Glad you're rediscovering your artistic talents....I am too....photography's becoming an important part of my life again. I miss you.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Danae said...

yay for date nights! and yay for rediscovering something that you love! God made you to express your heart in that way! miss you, my friend...

8:40 AM  
Blogger Brittany said...

Stacey I miss you, I am so happy you love Oregon. ok I am really sending you something, it just took me awhile. so be looking in the mail

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home