Wednesday, November 02, 2005

And Now...For My Next Trick

I knew it! I knew I was getting Punk'd! So funny that an anonymi just said that because that was what I was just thinking. Where's Ashton? Any second now he's going to come out here and yell at me and flail his fists around and then I'll go "Ohhh, Ashton! You got me! You got me good! I got Punk'd!"

So today we have something good in store for you. Everybody pick up a stone and now we're all going to publicly stone Stacey, just like that whore that was to be stoned in the book of John. The only difference between me and the whore is that she's dead now...but not by stoning. Man, that would be a sucky way to go.

The moral of the story that I have come to realize folks is that being nice doesn't work well for me. Screw nice. I tried to be nice and I just got called an ass for it. So I have decided to go back to being sarcastic. That way, I figure, if I am going to be called an ass its going to be rightly so. Not only that, but I was tired of being so serious. English is like a second language to me. I speak more fluently in my native tongue...sarcasm. Now that that's aside, I will gladly admit to being stupid and an asshole...but I still won't admit to being overly sensitive...that's just an insult.

...I'm still waiting for my award for most ridiculous...a ribbon or certificate will do...with a donkey on it. (If you don't get it then think about it for a second...it'll come to you.)

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Stacey Go! Hmmm, nasty sarcism is usually my first sorce of rebuttle. You're quick witted, so sarcasm will be good for you. This is one of the many reasons you are my friend.

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss you stace! sounds like you are doing good and i hope i get to see you soon! i just read all the postings and replys and i love how at the same time you've changed a lot, you've stayed exactly the same. ttyl~bonnie

6:45 PM  
Blogger debbie said...

i'm a sceptic, i think that anonymike just realized that things were getting out of hand and had to backpedal by saying that it was some big joke. maybe i'll believe you if you show me the results of said study.

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys! Anonymike is not the same as the other anonymous...and how could Mike's friend call him out? I mean, how many "Mikes" can there be in the world? I mean, there must be multiple people commenting as anonymous--Some don't sign but at lease mike does...Also, it's not impossible to get good grades (higher than 3.7 in college) some people are good at school, some aren't...I don't feel particulalry smart, but I take tests good and I got 4.0 at UCC adn 3.85 at OSU with hard science classes. I partied and hung out like everyone else...

I'm glad everyone has just chilled out! It was getting exciting to read, though, as an outsider...

9:58 AM  
Blogger stacey said...

Oh, crap. Now Sherri is going to quit reading because nobody's fighting anymore.

2:32 PM  
Blogger debbie said...

i'm just glad that my name for him caught on ..."anonymike" ...i'm so clever.

3:49 PM  
Blogger stacey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:27 PM  
Blogger stacey said...

Alright...everybody hug and lets be friends. We don't need to argue anymore. Let's all just be friends

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey stacey! So the anonymous up there isn't really true...this is Gibson. Its been forever since i've talked to you, im glad life isn't any less interesting as it was before:) Im happy for you, it sounds like your in the right place...that must be an amazing feeling. To know with out a doubt that where your at is where your suppose to be. I do miss you and i hope we can keep in touch a little better. Also...i applaud you for taking those bio classes and what not, i personally am scared to death of anything to do with science, so your pretty much super woman in my book to take all those bio classes and strive for the nursing program. Thats dedication:) Love you lady, don't be a stranger.

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Ms. Melissa,
You all sounded pretty seriously pissed off! I guess my 2 cents are not only worthless but unwelcome. I won't write in again...
Like I said before, best of luck to Stacey, future "Super-Nurse"!

8:32 PM  
Blogger stacey said...

No, Sherri! Don't go! I apologize on behalf of my sister. Its understandable why you guys keep misundersanding each other...we're talking through text. You can't tell the tone in each other's voices. But she was kidding. Keep checking in and posting, your 2 cents do get their earful and are welcomed and appreciated. peace.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

Man stacey you are so popular! I have been wanting to comment for awhile but with all this drama I would always get sidetracked and forget to comment, plus I was scared some anonomyous would be able to get on my blog and start harassing me. Well I just want you to know that I miss ya.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home