Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Hiv

This post is dedicated to Ms. Brittany Anderson, who held me special to her heart by tagging me. That sounds awkward. Makes it sound like she gave me the Hiv or something. So, apparently, I am supposed to reveal my top five guilty pleasures to you all. Alright...none of them will really surprise you.

#5. Picking my nose. This one isn't really a guilty pleasure so much as it is a mandatory hobby. The guilty pleasure part is that sometimes I eat my boogers...I stare at that thing on my finger and I just can't resist the urge. You wish I were kidding right now.

#4. Celine Dion. You probably just lost respect for me, but keep one thing in mind...Kyle Smith said Destiny's Child.

#3. Any CelebReality show on VH1. Surreal Life, Celebrity Fat (Fit?) Club, and my most recent favorite, Flavor of Love with...FLAVA- FLAVVVVV! Yeah boyyyyyy!

#2. The Arcade Fire. There is no better feeling of being at peace than walking through Oregon on a rainy day with "Wake Up" blasting through my ipod.

#1. First and Foremost in my heart will always be...Wal-Mart. You totally thought I was just going to say Jesus Christ right there, didn't you? You're not too far off, I believe that Jesus Christ and Wal-Mart go hand in hand. I believe when he refers to "streets of gold" nothing portrays that better than "aisles at Wal-Mart." Oh, yes. There will most definitely be a Wal-Mart in Heaven. I know because when I walk through, it just feels like home and feels like the holy land.

Alright, there they are. I think I shall pass the Hiv onto...hmmm...Jeff Wetherell. I tagged him. I literally just leaned over and tagged him on the shoulder. He's tagged. I'm curious what he's going to say but I can already guess: Music, Xbox, Project Runway, Stacey Hoffman, and Apple Computers.

4 Comments:

Blogger Alyzzle said...

I hate Walmart! My favorite things about going there is walking down the aisles, loudly protesting how much I HATE HELLMART! I do miss you Stace!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Brittany said...

AHHHH, if I could have picked 6 Celine Dion would have been #6, No respect lost here. Miss ya babe.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

Ohhh and have you ever watched meet the Barkers...Travis Barker and his family,, one of my favorites. ok i'll leave you alone now.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Heddah said...

Alyssa must be from Satan bc Walmart is God's gift to us! And I went to the 2 story walmart the other day and I walked up and down the isles peeing my pants with enthusiasm! Its the best gift a poor girl could ask for

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home