Sunday, October 24, 2004

The Nunnster

So here's the deal, folks. We need to get my friend Heather Nunn into the blog world.

So I'm on the phone with her as I type this and we're just in the most random moods right now. She's telling me how she was sitting in church this morning, and during the whole service all she could think about is the scene from Zoolander where he's in the bar with his dad and brother. So over and over in her head throughout the sermon all she hears is "MER-MAN! MER-MAN!" She couldnt even tell me what the pastor spoke about because she just kept chanting that over and over in her head for some reason.

Not only that, you have to hear her when she is in her philosophical moods too. She has this multicultural class that teaches about everything thats wrong in the world. So she calls me after class on tuesday and this is how the conversation went:

Heather: "I hate the world."
Stacey: "Hey heather, whats wrong now?"
Heather: "Did you know that there is enough food in the world to feed every person 2,700 calories everyday? Why the hell are people still dying from starvation?"
Stacey: "I didn't know that, but it is interesting."
Heather: "What the hell is wrong with our world that there's enough food to feed people and yet we don't and we let them die?"
Stacey: "Politics."
Heather: "Holy crap! This world is so screwed up! That's so wrong!"
Stacey: "I know."
Heather: "K, I'm gonna go grab some food...I'm so hungry."

She calls me the next day and tells me how an episode of Oprah changed her life...and made her change her major. Now thats just funny. All you people in SoCal are missing out...Heather Nunn just makes NorCal worth it. This is the kind of person we need to have a blog, especially when she's drunk.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeffrey said...

SoCal is way better.. cause I'm here. Heather is a drunk. And she was in Joshua ;) I love You stace! Move down!!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Alyzzle said...

Heather wasn't a drunk in Joshua, I can vouch for that but she might be now. Holy crap she would be so honored to know that we're posting about her. Has she started her site or what because I'm looking forward to it.

1:14 PM  
Blogger stacey said...

Calm down people, just calm down. The Nunn is not in YET, but that's mostly because we haven't had the time to sit down and have me walk her through it yet. She's like an infant. She's still asking questions, inquiring how it works, how to do it, but I'm working on it. I think I can get her to do one, especially since she's had a lot on her mind lately. She can tell you all about her Oprah learning experiences and how her new major in school is save-the-world 101. I'll try and get her going later on this week or weekend and let you know.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Danae said...

you and heather nunn BOTH need to move down here and live in this big house and hang out with all of us and take classes at cal state fullerton. and i'm not even kidding. next semester. hook it up.

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home