Friday, October 22, 2004

Hi! I'm bored!

So i know what you're thinking right now, "Holy crap! Stacey's posted twice in one week...that's amazing!" Either the world is ending, or for once in my life I have a Friday night off. I hope it's the latter, otherwise I'm out of a job right now...crap!

Anyways, I'm just posting to ask for some friendly advice. I don't know what the hell my problem is, but for some reason I just can't seem to get happy lately. I've spent the majority of the week either in tears (I'm 5 for 5 babe...sorry) or just in a bothered state. My only high point was yesterday when by some miracle I was able to be happy and not get down or emot at all...maybe it was because I finally got freaking promoted at work, or the thought of grandma as a buoy always makes me laugh.

So I don't know. I'm just really bored right now and a little disappointed that I couldn't make it down to so cal this weekend (I dont know why). Anybody got some advice on what I can do to get happy?

I thought about joining the Jasen Ashdown fan club...but something about that scares me, I guess I'm just not ready for AA yet. Then I thought I might become a Yankees fan...Oh wait, they lost! Man, I guess I'm just screwed. Well, at least I still have my health...uhhh...no, no i dont (thanks Nikki, but I am enjoying being sick...i'm not kidding, I love it).

Anyways, I hope you guys are having a good week, let me know how you're doing it. Amanda, you gotta have some weird practices or chants for me to do. You know what would be fun...you guys tell me these random things to do and I'll do it and let you know how it works. It's dare time baby...bring it on.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alyzzle said...

Drugs always make you happy. I mean, laughter, laughter will make you happy. Think of Heather Nunn drunk...with a phone. You know how that goes. It makes me laugh.

8:42 PM  
Blogger aca said...

so i don't know what you mean by me giving you practices or chants. that would assume i was unhappy. and WE ALL know that isn't true.

but non the less...i will check my wicca manual...and get back to you.

8:48 AM  
Blogger nikki })i({ said...

Hey Stace~
Ok well I'm an art major so you probably won't like my ideas, but damnit you asked. So here goes...

Project #1: Collect miscellaneous things from around your house, around your neighborhood, just wherever you go. People might look at you like you're weird for picking up trash, but it all makes for good collages. So once you've gathered a couple of things, get back to me for my address.

Project #2: Make a Self-Portrait. This could be through photography, a collage of all things Stacey, a painting, a drawing, an abstract whatever...

Project #3: Learn something new. If there's anything you've ever wanted to know how to do...start learning about it. The good thing is with the world wide web, to start off with something you don't even have to go out and buy anything cause there's plenty of information out there.

well those are a few of my ideas. i think they sound exciting. Let me know how it all goes.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home