Tuesday, August 14, 2007

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Just a quick announcement for those of you that may not have heard....

...JEFF AND I ARE ENGAGED!!!

We're in California on vacation and were hanging out with the Ashdowns when he decided to pop the question. The story is quite entertaining, but requires some explanation, so I'll tell it a little later. There will also be pictures to come, but I don't have my adapter for my camera and the first "engagement" ones we took aren't very flattering for either of us, but I promise I'll post some--especially of the gorgeous ring I got.

Much love to all who knew and kept it a secret, as well as to our friends and family for support over the years. An exciting and adventurous time awaits us, and it will be interesting to see things fall into place as they have since the three years we've been together. Love you guys, and miss a lot of you, but we are glad to know that you are celebrating with us in spirit. More to come at a later date.

--Jeff and Stacey [Wetherell]--that's fun to be able to actually practice that without sounding crazy

4 Comments:

Blogger aca said...

congrats!

we love you guys!

10:51 PM  
Blogger ashdown said...

WOOOO HOOOO!!!

10:52 PM  
Blogger Borba Family said...

So excited for you two! I love you guys. Congratulations!!

10:29 PM  
Blogger Alyzzle said...

I haven't spoken to you in so long but I knew it was coming! Congrats!

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home